BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Still learning

Status
Not open for further replies.

KV4S

Feed Provider
On the 436HP.
I have created favorites from the main database by right clicking and appending to favorites list.

Let's say I update the database and a new frequency was added to my county is it updated in the favorites as well?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
On the 436HP.
I have created favorites from the main database by right clicking and appending to favorites list.

Let's say I update the database and a new frequency was added to my county is it updated in the favorites as well?

Welcome to RR and the hobby...
This belongs in the UNIDEN Forum or the forum for the programming software you use, not the Radio Reference Database section. You should click report and ask the mods to move it for you. Good luck with the learning phase.

KV4S

Feed Provider
Welcome to RR and the hobby...
This belongs in the UNIDEN Forum or the forum for the programming software you use, not the Radio Reference Database section. You should click report and ask the mods to move it for you. Good luck with the learning phase.
Reported thanks for the heads up!

tvengr

Well Known Member
Welcome! When you update the master database, it has no effect whatsoever on the favorites lists. Using Sentinel, it is easy to make the changes manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.