Still Need Help Programing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWS49656

I`ve done what every one has said to do. They always left out something.I got by best info from GO-24. He did not tell me what to do when you have over200 ID`s to program in one system . The system I`m trying to put in is Inidiana State Police without all the other stuff that is trunked, maybe some county sheriff dept. also. Remember I`m not from Inidiana. Thanks JW

JWS49656

I will still Pay 50.00 dollars if someone lives close enought to show me how to use the arc396pro and rr web sight JW

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Regarding your comment about info for more then 200 ID's should also be obvious. Make two or more systems under quick keys, repeating the same freqs if necessary. Or, while driving, Scan in ID SEARCH because you are likely listening to the scanner rather then looking at it. Program ID's only for areas which you plan to layover, then use ID SCAN.

jerk

JWS49656 said:
I`ve done what every one has said to do. They always left out something.I got by best info from GO-24. He did not tell me what to do when you have over200 ID`s to program in one system . The system I`m trying to put in is Inidiana State Police without all the other stuff that is trunked, maybe some county sheriff dept. also. Remember I`m not from Inidiana. Thanks JW

You need to split the systems, use the same frequencies, but with different talk groups. Columbus Ohio has over 300 talkgroups, I just made two systems, one for Police and one for fire. It worked fine.

For Indiana I would make it regional, South East West and North. State Police, local police and fire and so on, and that should work fine. What part are you planning to visit again?

AL

Go-24

What newsalan said, create multiple systems and divide up the TG work load between the systems. Planning it all out will take some time, but will be worth it in the end ...

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.