HP-1: Still no resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyanacek

Deal Island, Maryland, home of the last remaining
Still no joy

I tried the putting the micro SD card into the laptop adapter and tried the database update. Same error, screen shot is attached.

I could find no reference or option selection to turn on or off any accelerator within the HughesNet software.

I really appreciate the time and effort you all have spent on trying to help me with my problem. Thanks.

Well, I tried to upload the image several times during the course of the day but always get an error that the website is "undergoing maintenance". I adjusted the image size to well below the maximum allowable size with no success.

Ubbe

To at least test the SD card when it sits in the computer, copy a big file to it from your PC and then back again.

If that works then try the same when the SD card is in the scanner.

There should be absolutly no problem with that and only then you should start fiddling with network configurarions.

/Ubbe

jyanacek

Deal Island, Maryland, home of the last remaining
Need a downloadable HPDP file

I think Upman hit the nail on the head. I didn't know that the updates required an FTP connection or that HughesNet did not support this. Exede also did not work when that was my provider a few months ago.

The SD card and radio are fine. Does the HPDB file exist someplace where I can download it and copy it to my SD card?

Thanks again to N9JIG for providing the file and procedure for the Version Update.

(That should be HPDB not HPDP in the title)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.