STL City Fire stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffTurner

Does anyone have a map of the City of St. Louis and the locations of the stations on that map?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

St Louis fire sta.

I don't have a map, but i do have a list of sta. and frequencies for the metro area. I also have an air force buddy on the st louis fd that i could contact. I will post the list later today or if you want me to i will make copies of everything i have and mail it to you. Call me on my cell phone and i will call you back after 7:00 pm. 318-791-6500

Mark

K0AZV

JeffTurner said:
Does anyone have a map of the City of St. Louis and the locations of the stations on that map?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

I don't have the information Jeff but a good idea if you find the addresses...

Go into Google Earth, mark the positions of the stations, and save the info into .kml file to share with others.

Max...

JeffTurner

That is a good idea... I'll do that...

SInce I've only lived here about 9 months now, I'm still not that familiar when I hear - "pumpers 1,3 and 8, Hook and ladder 15 " blah blah...

Oh, also for you STL Fire buffs, I often here 801,802,803,4 5 and 6 I know those are district chiefs, however, 810 is also listed as a district chief on http://stlmetrofire.8m.com/stlfd.htm Where are all the numbers in between? Why jump for 806 to 810?

R/
JT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.