Stockton AMR

russianspd

Premium Subscriber
Hello all,
The last few days AMR has gone silent for me on 464.200 NAC 209. I have all of the other AMR freqs plugged in as well but nothing. Anyone else able to hear them? I have a BCD325HP and have tried moving the radio to all of my usual good listening spots but nothing. Has something changed?

Thank you.

russianspd

Premium Subscriber
Took a short drive to go get some coffee and had my base in my car set to AMR and it came in, although rather weak. The car is running a BCD996XT. Will plant my handheld on it for awhile and see what happens.

russianspd

Premium Subscriber
Not sure. Still can't pick them up in house on the handheld and I used to be able to do that no problem, as long as the radio was in the right spots.

AZMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
In my Arizona community, AMR quietly left their UHF frequencies and moved back to VHF and changed their transmission mode to NXDN. I wonder if they are doing this nationwide.

russianspd

Premium Subscriber
Alot of AMR has moved to LTE.
Interesting. Whatever the change, it hasn't gone through completely as I can still pick it up in my car radio but the handheld is still out. I went back and checked some general settings to see if that would make a difference. Nothing so far, yet. Will keep listening from time to time and post any update down the road. Thank you all for the additional information.

Legal1313

Premium Subscriber
Interesting. Whatever the change, it hasn't gone through completely as I can still pick it up in my car radio but the handheld is still out. I went back and checked some general settings to see if that would make a difference. Nothing so far, yet. Will keep listening from time to time and post any update down the road. Thank you all for the additional information.
I’m getting AMR out here in Linden just east of Stockton.