Stockton PD officer down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SactoViking

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the link. The radio discipline of these officers is fantastic- not a peep except between the primary officer & the dispatcher.

GrumpyGuard

Prayers go out to the Officers involved in this incident. Dispatcher gets kudos for doing a great job. Officer did a great job communicating with dispatch, he did not yell into the mic and he was calm and gave the dispatcher all the proper information as it was requested.

kma371

QRT
I work closely with Stockton PD through work. Radio traffic was minimal.

My biggest pet peeve is EVERYONE wants to get on the radio and say they are Enroute. When I was a dispatcher, I know everyone is going so there is no sense of getting on the radio to tell me that.

Not one person, except the supervisor, did it. Mostly because their CAD (Tiburon) allows them to put themselves enroute without needing dispatcher to do it.

Well officer is ok, it was through and through with no vital organs hit thankfully. I think bad guy is DOA but haven't confirmed that.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Great job by the officers and the dispatcher. Very well handled. Good to hear the officer is OK.

GrumpyGuard

Well officer is ok, it was through and through with no vital organs hit thankfully. I think bad guy is DOA but haven't confirmed that.

Glad that the officer will survive, and I wish him a speedy recovery. As far as the bad guy goes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.