Stonington TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtfd515

Premium Subscriber
For months now I have notice the Stonington TGID 23704 has been a link between dispatch center (Station T in Stonington, GFA Groton Fire Alarm, and Westerly Dispatch) for requesting ambulances. it is listed as a government TG but Is it really a dispatch link TG?

Reconrider

Are you talking about the talkgroup on CLMRN? If so why not ask this on the CLMRN mega thread?

(i have no idea about stoningtons way of working but just wanted to ask that

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
For months now I have notice the Stonington TGID 23704 has been a link between dispatch center (Station T in Stonington, GFA Groton Fire Alarm, and Westerly Dispatch) for requesting ambulances. it is listed as a government TG but Is it really a dispatch link TG?
It may just be. If it being used for another purpose, such as a dispatch link, you can submit that as a correction to the DB and we'll get it updated if you're confident on the use.

coolrich55

That TG has been in use I think around the same time Stonington PD made the switch. I never have seen 153.860 in the DB though. Was it taken out?

mtfd515

Premium Subscriber
It may just be. If it being used for another purpose, such as a dispatch link, you can submit that as a correction to the DB and we'll get it updated if you're confident on the use.
I'm 70% confident thats its use but didnt want to submit it if it wasnt correct. looking to see if anybody in that area knew for sure. but I will submit it

mtfd515

Premium Subscriber
Are you talking about the talkgroup on CLMRN? If so why not ask this on the CLMRN mega thread?

(i have no idea about stoningtons way of working but just wanted to ask that
I was orginally going to post it there but alot of that thread is middle of the state and west from where I am but your right I should of

Status
Not open for further replies.