Stormy wx

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Will keep my feed up as long as I can, and have the SkyWARN HAM open tonight.... Gonna be fun.

INDY72

From radar vias intellicast and physical observation I will be in the thick of it in next ten to fifteen minutes... If motion remains constant...

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
be carefull. by the way the sound ion AWIN is great on your feed,. i am a loyol lsitner to the feed bc its by my fave dude on RR :)

INDY72

Lots of lightning.. Rain.. but.. no wind at all.. thankfully.... Supposed to clear out by tomorrow

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
Lots of lightning.. Rain.. but.. no wind at all.. thankfully.... Supposed to clear out by tomorrow

hopefully it stays that way when it gets here.

glad it wasn't bad. i was really hoping it wasn't. hopefully the lighting will be gone when it gets here to my part of TN

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
I'm in a hotel in NLR tonight, Rained all afternoon, storm line is south of LR now - Prescott, Pine Bluff, Stuttgart, had some flashes of lightning south about 45 minutes ago but not much now.

INDY72

Second line running through farther south... So its about done for now..... Hopefully we can get a day or two before the next bunch lol... This is the wettest summer/fall in years they say.....I will be shutting down and heading to bed in about an hour or so.... Was lucky the wind wasnt that bad.... LOL Entergy right now is busy as heck. And Little River Co had flooding....

Status
Not open for further replies.