Story County Motorola Type IIi Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

iascanguy

The control channel is still active, but I think that is about all. Before Story County moved to ISICS I think they were almost all of the traffic. The last time I monitored the site there were very few talk groups active. Probably won’t be too long before it is decommissioned.

Donald

richwig

When Story County and Ames jumped to SARA some months ago, I checked every so often to see if I heard traffic on the old system when there was traffic on the new. Nothing. I suppose there are still some other users active, like Ankeny Schools.

Story County 911 board met last week, but haven't posted meeting minutes online yet. According to prior meeting minutes, the "permanent" Racom build-out is not done yet, but getting close.

iascanguy

Oops...Since Story County moved to * SARA * they haven't been as easily monitored for me and I forgot which system they actually moved to! I haven't checked to see what sites they might be on that I can receive and sorted out all their talkgroups from the 'hundreds' of others.

When Story County and Ames jumped to SARA some months ago,

The control channel is still active, but I think that is about all. Before Story County moved to ISICS I think they were almost all of the traffic.

thatoneiowan

Feed Provider
There is some activity still on the system but so far today all my hits are on unidentified channels/talkgroups -- pretty sure they are private businesses of some sort but not positive. I can't say I've been listening today but I have caught chatter in the past that was private businesses. I attached a ProScan log from today.

Attachments

• History Grid Log.txt
    27 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.