Strange updates to Lee County FL Public Safety System

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA4TX

I am a bit confused. On 12/20/2013, a few updates were made to the Lee County FL Public Safety System database. It is hard to tell what all was changed, because the color coding highlighting is not working once you get down to the talk group level.

Now to the confusion. One the the items changed was talk group 8688, which was labeled Dispatch 3 up until this point. This has been renamed to Lee County Fire - North. Yet as I listed to it, all of the traffic on this talk group is for dispatches for South Lee County, and the dispatcher still refers to this talk group as Dispatch 3. This is also still simulcast on the VHF frequency for South Lee County. Further, a member of South Trail showed me the entry in a county radio, and it is still labeled as Dispatch 3.

Is there some info about an upcoming change that I am not aware of? Also, the report section says there was at least 11 other changes, but with the color highlighting not working, I cannot verify the changes. Does anyone have any idea if the color highlighting will be fixed? Does anyone have a list of the other 11 changes?

Thanks!

John
AA4TX

wise871

Database Admin
Sent you my contact info. I hate typing , LOL. Give me a call and I can explain what your seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.