Stream disconnects

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstephens1

Feed Provider
all day today my feed has been messed up. i don't think it's an ISP issue as i work for the ISP and connection is stable.\

I've tried both proscan and scannercast same issue....at a loss of what to try next

disabled all AV/FW, ports are configured correctly on router.

it's been stable for a couple years. i wonder if the server can't reach me? in proscan i can see the total bytes TX and RX and RX never updates

Code:
27-Dec-2019 20:53:30    Connection complete to RR server audio9.broadcastify.com/07zrtgxpwj48
27-Dec-2019 20:58:06    Write to Icecast server failed Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
27-Dec-2019 20:58:06    Disconnect details follow (for debugging if necessary):

Message: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
Source: System
TargetSite: Void Write(Byte[], Int32, Int32)
StackTrace:    at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
   at ScannerCast.ScannerCast.PushClientThread()

--Message: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
Source: System
TargetSite: Int32 Send(Byte[], Int32, Int32, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags)
StackTrace:    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
Socket error: 10053

Reconrider

odd at 11 AM this morning it seems to be working correctly now...
The picture in your OP has your ip not covered.

Also, that's odd, happened to me before and it was the my windows firewall decided to update itself and block everything

Status
Not open for further replies.