Streaming and controlling multiple scanners on ProScan from one computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorscheEMB

I am wondering what the best way will be to control / stream multiple scanners from the same computer via ProScan?

For example if I had a SDS200, SDS100, and 2 BCT15X; could you get a new sound card / usb microphone input for each of the audio or?

Thanks!

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
The SDS200 streams digital audio directly from the network port on the scanner, so you don't need a sound card for that model. For the others, you'll need an analog audio connection with a ground loop isolator.

PorscheEMB

Yes, mainly my question is about audio... Is there a way to have 3 different audio sources coming in to the computer that are all separate on ProScan?

PorscheEMB

Ok, yes I have that exact USB Sound Card.... I just did not know if you can use several, thanks for the info!

Will they show up as separate sound devices on ProScan when I have say 4 of the USB Sound Cards plugged in at the same time?

freqseeker

I only used one in addition to the original sound card on my laptop. In ProScan you select the source. They do show up separately, but I don't recall how they were named. I just know it worked fine. You just need to label them once setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.