Streaming audio online from an not ideal setup

Bidgee2023

I have setup Armbian on a Asus Tinkerboard that I had laying around (after getting sick of the pi shortage), along with a RTL dongle. On the Tinkerboard I have setup SPY Server (local connection only) and on my Windows PC have Airspy SDR#, to control visually and record airband channels. I do own a Pi B (not a 3 or 4) that is used for ADS-B tracking and logging but do not want to go into the effort of switching over and finding that I have issues.

I had tried a few other solutions that work well on the pi but not too well and some cases not at all on the Tinkerboard.

Using the current setup (Airspy SDR# connected to the Tinkerboard via SPY Server), is there away of broadcasting the audio via an Icecast server or similar online?

wgbecks

I have setup Armbian on a Asus Tinkerboard that I had laying around (after getting sick of the pi shortage), along with a RTL dongle.

My solution to the Pi shortage and price gouging was to pick up several Small Form Factor (SFF) PC's that are capable of
running headless and imaging them with Ubuntu to facilitate building OP25 with Liquidsoap to provide my feed streams.
Just add Icecast if you desire a private feed and you're good to go.

The SFF PCs are generally built way better, have more CPU power and memory resources that come with reliable power supplies
and decent built-in cooling.