Streaming the SDS200 Largo PD, PCSO, Pinellas Park PD and Clearwater PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbadabbado

right now the sheriff is working with us by not enc. i would guess if it is streamed we all lose. if some one wants to listem let them by a scanner an learn the hobby. that is half the fun. a pasco deputy told me our sheriff said one factor on enc was because we were all over the web tac channels an all.i brought it up about the t., o. s. an was belittled in every direction .look where er are now. if pinellas is not already on the web. i wish it would stay off. just my opinion

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
I used to monitor those systems when I lived there in north Pinellas county - my house was on Scamp Dr, right there at the intersection of US19 and New York, west of 19 technically in Hudson. Pasco, Hernando, etc. That was a great area to be in when it came to scanning. Lots of action down there, milair, hf utility radio, maritime (I was one block from the Gulf) listened to a lot of Coast Guard traffic, oil rigs, boats. I miss that about Florida. Ah, the good ol' days...

JD
kf4anc

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Your helping the hobby by doing so.
Blasphemy! How dare you?

I'm being facetious, of course. Too many people are in denial of this. Really sad how our hobby is slowly dying and so many people are anxious to usher it into oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.