Streaming the state forestry

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hi everyone,
As you know every yr around this time the New Jersey Forest Fire Service start to get busy or ready for the spring fire season. We do have a live scanner feed for B div of the NJFF and it may be moved to here at RR. Myself and Section Fire Warden of the NJFF are looking for folks in the Cumberland,Cape May, Atlantic County's that would be able to stream C Div and someone in Burlington County help Stream B Div, Section Warden B 10 will be streaming from a fire lookout in B div but not able to pick the fire ground activity to well in the Burlington county area. If your able to stream these areas please email me at t_billman@hotmail.com and I will get you all the frequencies for that Div. the long ranger prediction is warmer then normal and normal precipitation. B div is already having small fires.

SCPD

QRT
Div B feed Coreections!!

The Div B feed is from a Comm Tower not a fire lookout tower! The fire warden listed is a member of the NJFF . This feed is not in anyway posted by the NJFF, The feed is provided by a member of the Fire Service to help us stay in touch with out local and state forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.