Strongsville Service Department EDACS System

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpo701

OH DB Admin
Database Admin
NEOhio crew,

I could use some assistance. I've been holding onto a submission for a while to remove (deprecate) the Strongsville EDACS system (Strongsville Service Department Trunking System, Strongsville, Ohio - Scanner Frequencies).

The submission indicates the system's license (KNER494 (STRONGSVILLE, CITY OF) FCC Callsign Details) has undergone rebanding and that the new frequencies have been assigned to the GCRCN system.

From my research, I believe that to be true. The FCC database contains a license mod dated 1/2/2014 (ULS License - PubSafty/SpecEmer/PubSaftyNtlPlan,806-817/851-862MHz,Trunked License - KNER494 - STRONGSVILLE, CITY OF - Administration). The mod (ULS Application - PubSafty/SpecEmer/PubSaftyNtlPlan,806-817/851-862MHz,Trunked - 0006077428 - STRONGSVILLE, CITY OF - Frequency Summary) show the frequencies currently listed in RRDB were deleted and a new set of frequencies were added. Those new frequencies are also currently listed as part of GCRCN.

Can someone close to Strongsville see if they can pick up anything from this system? I know we have some talkgroups for Strongsville in GCRCN, but not as many as were on the EDACS system.

Just doing my homework before I close this out.

Thanks,
Frank

KB8VJU

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, it's gone. I am seeing those frequencies on the GCRCN - since around January 1. No EDACS to be found anywhere. In the end, I found them only to be using 2-3 of the EDACS talkgroups.

73 Joe

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

fpo701

OH DB Admin
Database Admin
Awesome. I'm glad someone else piped in, as it was Joe's submission that started my thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.