Structure Fire. Allied Oil. Old Camplain Rd Hillsborough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSC45

Premium Subscriber
Good Evening! This afternoon at approximately 1845 hrs a structure fire broke out at the above captioned address. Fire originated by a motor vehicle which was parking inside the structure.

This writing tonight is not reporting as per normal for this site. That is as the action in sequence goes down. Please bear with me. This writing is about the gallant efforts and professionalism of the firefighters and Command personnel at the scene. Command personnel is essential for a successful job. Communications between Command and the Fireground is essential. Lead Firefighters also in communications with Command is imperative. Tonight, I observed the perfect coordination of Firefighters doing their job, and Command personnel responding and going into the plan of action. "Tonight, I observed the Perfect response"

I'm going out on a limb and will try to identify the Commander on the Fireground, Side C I believe .... I think I heard that Commander being referred to as DC 36. If I'm wrong forgive me, "Just an outstanding job!" The entire transmission of this job should be transcribed and used as an example at the Academy.

Well done to all at the scene! Thanks for letting me rant .....

Status
Not open for further replies.