stumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerg2001

when i download to scanner my 2 fav list although both appear in scanner i can get only one to show a list to scan.....i gave the list a quick key and turned on the fav list to scan but for some reason no quick key shows up....the other list scans perfectly....what am i doing wrong.....thanks in advance

steve1202

Premium Subscriber
If using Sentinel click edit profile and under scan selection make sure monitor and download are both on for the favorite lists that you want to scan.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
The list of potential "culprits" is pretty large. These scanners have lots of different settiings and any other (or more) of them can prevent a Favorites List from being scanned.

While you are not seeing the "Nothing to Scan" message, the same things that would cause this to happen are possibilities for your situation. (I'd bet if you turned off the Quick Key for that Favorites List the scanner is scanning, you'd probably see "Nothing to Scan").

http://forums.radioreference.com/un...4-x36-nothing-scan-checklist.html#post2121181

You might also look at page 79 of the most recent version of the manual. There is a section on Troubleshooting Scan Mode, Nothing to Scan.

Lastly in Sentinel, be sure the Quick Key for the Favorites List is enabled (Profile Editor section) and Quick Keys for the System and Department/Sites are enabled. While these are enabled by default, you may have inadvertently disabled them when doing some programming.

steve1202

Premium Subscriber
when i download to scanner my 2 fav list although both appear in scanner i can get only one to show a list to scan.....i gave the list a quick key and turned on the fav list to scan but for some reason no quick key shows up....the other list scans perfectly....what am i doing wrong.....thanks in advance

Did you get it figured out or are you still stumped??

Status
Not open for further replies.