Sturgis South Dakota Trip Frequency Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1chu

Premium Subscriber
I plan to attend the motorcycle rally in Sturgis S.D. this coming August and want to monitor the interstate 90 police patrol traffic all the way to and from the rally. I will be using GPS capable scanners such as the BC996TX. Hopefully, I can gather up from each state forum a frequency listing file or just what to look for on my own.

Please pass along any info you may have that would help me program my scaner.

Thanks,

Bill

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I plan to attend the motorcycle rally in Sturgis S.D. this coming August and want to monitor the interstate 90 police patrol traffic all the way to and from the rally. I will be using GPS capable scanners such as the BC996TX. Hopefully, I can gather up from each state forum a frequency listing file or just what to look for on my own.

Thanks,

Bill

Ok, but why is this in the illinois forum?

n9zas

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned

Thanks,

Bill

You are cross- posting!

n9zas

wise871

Database Admin
Bill
Just a suggestion. You could have posted your question in the General Section. Everyone would have seen it and you wouldn't have flooded the forums with you question. Now you will get different answers in different locations and there is no way to follow the conversation.

Even if someone has a listing your looking for it will be hit or miss. Each person has a different preference on what they monitor and there may be areas were there are no listeners.

Your best bet is to layout your route and then pick the systems you want to monitor along the way. Most people do this and it's a lot easier. I know when I drive to Atlanta all the time, I will overlay all the counties I drive through along I-65 / I-85 and program my radios accordingly. Since you have a 996XT, you can also run CloseCall in scan mode. This way it will find stuff not programed in your scanner.
Dan

Last edited:

W9NES

n1chu, you might post this in the South Dakota section of RR.Com.You have have a better chance of getting the infomation and the files for the Uniden 996XT that you need.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Please do not mass cross post to forums. I have consolidated all of your threads into one thread and have moved it to the General Scanning forum

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
To the Mod. who combined these, Thank you!

You're quick, effective work never ceases to amaze me.

Sorry guys, I felt the Mods. deserved a nod on this one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.