Sub-forum requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

corbintechboy

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

I wanted to write and express my want (need?) for a HF/MW/LW antenna forum in HF/MW/LW category. I would like to add that using the current receiver antenna forum is really counter productive, Wading through tons of useless (at least for HF users) posts to find one that might pertain to your side of the hobby lacks organization and order.

We are having a discussion located here: http://forums.radioreference.com/hf.../232411-discussions-antennas.html#post1696048

I would also like to ask (if at all possible) for the MW/LW areas to have dedicated forums. My reasoning is that I have just started in the MW side of DXing and MW is a completely different animal then HF. There are so many stations right on top of one another and a central place to put logs (instead of scrolling through pages after pages of the current thread on MW logs) would make cross referencing and finding information so much easier.

Last edited:

ridgescan

We need a dedicated place just like the amateur forums area has, where all things HF/SWL/MW/LW antennas, as well as HF/SWL/MW/LW antenna stickies put up by ka3jjz, all questions and help given for HF/SWL/MW/LW antennas-photos, videos, etc of HF/SWL/MW/LW antennas can be discovered easily by newcomers to the hobby as well as us regulars, because it is located within the HF/SWL/MW/LW forums area:) and not moshed up with the scanner antennas forum outside the HF/SWL/MW/LW area of focus. This, by the way, would make that scanner antennas forum more focused as well because our threads wouldn't be all mixed into theirs.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
I have sent a comment similar to Ridgescan to Wayne but no response yet.
Sorry, this is why I don't like people to email requests without me asking first. It takes time to email everyone, and I got a few requests for this. I don't mind emails for modifications to existing forums but for adding new forums I like members to post their requests here so everyone can chime in.

Anyhow, here ya go.... Shortwave Antennas - The RadioReference.com Forums

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
I found a few threads to move but I can't search for small words like HF, LW, etc so if someone finds one just report it to be moved. If you take the time to look for more please put all the links in one post report so we don't get several reports. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.