Sublette County

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgstegall

Looking for current frequencies for Sublette County. What is in the data base now is what I listened to 5 years ago when I was visiting here, but they all seem inactive. Did an FCC data base search and I hear nothing on any of those freqs either. Thinking they moved to Wyolink, but there are no talk groups other that mutual aid shown in the data base. Anybody have some updates?

tyytor

hi some my be on wyolink in the 2000 TG range?,
but i would not count out the narrow band analog, if wyolink starts charging to use it?
sites Apen ridge, Hogsback ridge,White pine for that area
also some of the licences show for P25 phase 1,
i am on the east side of the state so no easy to run and check :-(

pgstegall

I did finally see TG 2001 pop up, but only once all afternoon. Looks like Sublette SO, Pinedale PD and FD have moved to a couple of linked repeaters. Found them on 151.230 NAC 1A2 and 155.190 NAC 1AA, both repeaters come up together. Several times I also heard traffic on 151.2125 NAC 1A2. I'm scanning through all their other licensed frequencies, but haven't heard anything on them. Hopefully someone local in the know will reply to confirm what's what.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Do you have a scanner that supports P25 trunking?

By your typing your scanning conventionally. Licenses for WyoLink would be in the state name, not the county name unless the county built/owned the sites (not likely but possible).

With nac's you are showing, you are listening to the trunked sites

pgstegall

Yes, my scanner does support P25 trunking. I programmed a system based on the data base and only once saw a talk group come up. That was TG 2001. Several days of listening and that TG never reappeared. The only listings for Sublette County talk groups are for mutual aid. I deleted the trunk system that I programmed since nothing was ever heard on it. All the local traffic appears on the same two freqs that I found and set up conventionally. I will reprogram the trunk system and try again.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Talkgroups will only appear on sites the radios are affialted to. If no one is linked to that site you'll never hear a thing.

What scanner?

pgstegall

I'm using a Uniden BCD996XT. I originally had it programmed with all 3 sites. As I stated, I did once see TG2001 come up and heard traffic. After a couple of days nothing more was heard. It could be that the scanner was programmed wrong.

I also have a BCD436HP, but have never tried to manually program anything with it.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
436 programs via the database. Try using that.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Place the 436 into discovery mode, and watch for new talkgroups. If you find new ones, listen to them, figure out who they are and submit to the database..

Status
Not open for further replies.