Subscribed threads??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScannaMan9

Today i was goin' through my forums settings, and found something about subscribed threads.

How do i:

- Subscribe to a thread?
- Do i get alerted by e-mail??

Please tell me how this works!!!!

Thanks,

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Today i was goin' through my forums settings, and found something about subscribed threads.

How do i:

- Subscribe to a thread?
- Do i get alerted by e-mail??

Please tell me how this works!!!!

Thanks,
Well, go to this link and edit your selections in the "Messaging & Notification" section. In the future this is found by clicking the UserCP and looking around. I checked your profile and currently you are not subscribing at all. You might also consider changing so that you get an email if you get a PM. Although you have selected not to get Admin Emails, this only effects general emails sent out, not one directed to you alone.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
You can subscribe to a specific thread by using the "Thread Tools" drop down at the top of the topic, or if you reply to the thread you will subscribe.

As for your changes, indeed you have changed your choice in reference to topics you reply to; however, you will not get an email notification with the choice you made.

ETA: I got to thinking, if you don't want to get a lot of emails, you can choose to get daily (or weekly), which will provide you with a group of emails for notifications overnight. That gives you one group to work through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.