"Subscription List"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought here in the wee hours of the AM, so forgive me if this has already been discussed, But I have an interesting idea if it hasn't.

Would it be possible to make a list of Counties/States and get emailed or somehow alerted when they're up-dated?

This might possibly be an interesting feature to add for premium memberships if not the entire rr community.

Again, Forgive me if this has been discussed already, But I couldn't find anything specific to this and I searched the first few pages of the "Database Discussion Forum"

elrod

Updates

Hi, You can do this by using MY RR PERSONALIZATION.From the RR home page
go to user cp,then edit email/password tab. On the top left side there is a general tab.
Then click on MY RR PERSONALIZATION. You should be able to figure out the rest.
Chuck:D

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Hi, You can do this by using MY RR PERSONALIZATION.From the RR home page
go to user cp,then edit email/password tab. On the top left side there is a general tab.
Then click on MY RR PERSONALIZATION. You should be able to figure out the rest.
Chuck:D

I think he means an email when the database is updated. The MR RR shows you from the homepage when its updated but it does not email you.

Last edited:
I think he means an email when the database is updated. The MR RR shows you from the homepage when its updated but it does not email you.

Correct, Or possibly even an alert sent to a cell phone. It'd just be an interesting and possibly logical function in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.