Suffolk County Area Looking For Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BNN987

Hey guys... I wanted to put a post on here to give you the opertunity to expand your hobby.. I started off as a small time buff chasing local fires to monitoring the whole NJ/NY/PA area! Well what got me into really expanding my hobby into heavy listening was a company called BNN... I have been with them for about 2 years and even found a great job with them..

Currently we are looking for help out in Suffolk County, NY.. You can sign up as a reporter and you can get access to our CAD program where you put out incidents where fires, shootings, or anything else intresting to the news media or any wacker out there. We have been in buisness for many years and our pagers are in the hands of every news channel and every local news paper assignment desk..

Where the news actually gets its information most of the time for what you would call "breaking news" comes from our pagers. We page out an incident from either our news desk or our reporters helping out fom home that gets sent out to all the news agencies.. What you can do to help out is sign up at www.breakingnewsnetwork.com and fill out a reporter application.. We will be able to set you up and give you a FREE pager with all the information happening in your area as long as you help us out with a decent amount of reports. We have a 24 hour news desk that runs seven days a week that constantly monitors the scanners to find breaking news. We have nextel and also a hotline number that you can call. If you or anyone you know is intrested you can contact me or fill out a forum.. Don't get me wrong guys I am not trying to spam this group i just feel it is a great oppertunity for you to expand your "wacker" hobbies and use the information you recieve over the scanner to a useful place..

Status
Not open for further replies.