Suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_M

On the forum's page I think that the "Scanner models discussion forums" should come before the "Topic Specific Forums". Was it always this way? I can't remember. I myself want to see what is going on first in the scanner models forum's first instead of scrolling down past the "Topic specific forums" to get to them. It doesn't seem to be in logical order.
icon2.gif
What do you think?

Last edited:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
:lol:
I didn't think about it much one way or the other. I am kind of use to the way it is but from a practical standpoint I guess most people, after they already have a scanner and learn to use it, are more interested in the general topics than in the specific models. In any case it is a Lindsay decision, so...

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
John_M,

It's never been setup like that, so I'm not really inclined to change it. I don't see a driving reason to rearrange the order of the forums.

I do appreciate the suggestion however.

Warm regards,

Lindsay

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Does the software let a user customize the layout of the forums pages??
If it did it would be a cool feature so I could have my new york first and everything else in the order of importance to me..

And on a side note does Radio Reference sell anything like t shirts or bumper stickers?
I for one would also like to see the online members out number the online guests...

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
dave3825 said:
Does the software let a user customize the layout of the forums pages??
If it did it would be a cool feature so I could have my new york first and everything else in the order of importance to me..

Do like I do. I subscribed to the forums of interest to me (click on Forum tools at the header of each forum, and click subscribe.)

Then, when I go to the forums, click on User CP, and I get a list of only the forums that are of interest to me.

John_M

mwjones Wrote:

Do like I do. I subscribed to the forums of interest to me (click on Forum tools at the header of each forum, and click subscribe.)

Then, when I go to the forums, click on User CP, and I get a list of only the forums that are of interest to me.

I'm okay with the way it is. But I'll give this a try.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.