Suitcase 94 & Trailer 97 - 100 (LWIN)

msanders1989

Premium Subscriber
I’m setting up my favorites list on my Uniden and only scanning towers near my house that I can reach. In Sentinel, it lists Suitcase 94 and Trailer 97 - 100 as towers. What exactly are these? Are they necessary to make sure I’m hearing all the traffic in my area?

Spec605LA

Statewide Radio Jedi
Premium Subscriber
I’m setting up my favorites list on my Uniden and only scanning towers near my house that I can reach. In Sentinel, it lists Suitcase 94 and Trailer 97 - 100 as towers. What exactly are these? Are they necessary to make sure I’m hearing all the traffic in my area?

Attachments

• LWIN_T100.jpg
    LWIN_T100.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 32

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Suitcase sites are literally man portable local coverage sites. Trailers are sow... Sites on wheels that are towed in for extra coverage for events or areas or for emergencies when a site is out from damage etc. All statewide trs have them. Some like our SAFE-T here also now have FirstNET SOWs that come also as we integrated FirstNET into our system.

Spec605LA

Statewide Radio Jedi
Premium Subscriber
LWIN's Suitcase 94 is actually mounted in a trailer. And all of our SOW's (T96-T100) actually have FirstNet via Cradlepoint and ViaSat integrated on the trailer. And we will soon have the FirstNet CRD components installed to be able to have FirstNet service broadcasted from the SOW's.