Sullivan County

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicPlowboy

I have been using a 106 for about 1.5 years to listen to the trunked system of sullivan county. I haven't had my scanner on for about two weeks but now I can't get anything on the system. I have checked all of the control channels and talkgroups and it seems nothing has changed. Has something changed or am Ijust missing something?

AtomicPlowboy

I have actually found a new control channel for the system. Once I added to the list of control channels everything is back to normal....almost. I cannot seen to lock on to the WX broadcast. I've tried adjusting the squelch and changing the freq. but with no luck.....

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
Good you found the new cc. If it is nit listed you might submit it to the database. Do you have a NOAA weather radio and if you do is it picking up ok? With the recent storms the transmitter/antenna might be degraded or could be down for maintenance.

masterj

control channels

Sullivan county, bristol and kingsport can actually change control freq's anytime they wish. The best thing to do is to install all 18 freq's for the bays mt
site and anytime they change you will be automatically set to receive without
interruption. The programmer for this system can change the cc anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.