Summersville,West Virginia City Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvLefty

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have or know the Frequency or Frequencies for the Summersville West Virginia City Police in Nicholas County West Virginia since they switched to Digital Radio's in their Cruisers. when they had the old Radio's they broadcasted on the 460.500 Frequency but since they went to Digital Radio's I can't find their Frequency or Frequencies any help will be Greatly Appreciated and Thanks All.

lebrunmn

Retired... Get off my lawn!
Premium Subscriber
As you already know, looks like they went over to the Statewide SIRN system... you'll need a digital trunking scanner for that system. You can find their talkgroups here:

What kind of scanner are you currently using?

Also just noticed that it appears that Summerville PD is encrypted... well, at least their Private talkgroup is--let's hope their main dispatch is via the county unencrypted talkgroup.

wvLefty

Premium Subscriber
As you already know, looks like they went over to the Statewide SIRN system... you'll need a digital trunking scanner for that system. You can find their talkgroups here:

What kind of scanner are you currently using?

Also just noticed that it appears that Summerville PD is encrypted... well, at least their Private talkgroup is--let's hope their main dispatch is via the county unencrypted talkgroup.
I have one of the Uniden BCD536HP scanners bought it brand new, and Thank You for the information Appreciate it.

ab8sn

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have or know the Frequency or Frequencies for the Summersville West Virginia City Police in Nicholas County West Virginia since they switched to Digital Radio's in their Cruisers. when they had the old Radio's they broadcasted on the 460.500 Frequency but since they went to Digital Radio's I can't find their Frequency or Frequencies any help will be Greatly Appreciated and Thanks All.
As stated above I can confirm Summersville PD is dispatched on the Nicholas Co Law TG on the SIRN system 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.