Summit County 700MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

85chevy4x4

So I was reading some of the meeting minutes for the summit county emergency management agency that is in charge of the 800MHz radio system and I saw there was mention of some 700mhz channels. I put my scanner in search mode and keep getting hits on 773.296875 with a P25 ctcss code of 340. It's all garbled, but it is defenitly voice traffic. I must be to far away from the transmitter for proper reception. I was wondering if anyone else has heard this or knows what it is?

EMA-SCCSAC in the top 3 there is mention of the 700mhz channels

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
So I was reading some of the meeting minutes for the summit county emergency management agency that is in charge of the 800MHz radio system and I saw there was mention of some 700mhz channels. I put my scanner in search mode and keep getting hits on 773.296875 with a P25 ctcss code of 340. It's all garbled, but it is defenitly voice traffic. I must be to far away from the transmitter for proper reception. I was wondering if anyone else has heard this or knows what it is?

EMA-SCCSAC in the top 3 there is mention of the 700mhz channels

It may be this system - Ohio MARCS - Multi-Agency Radio Communications P25 Trunking System, Various, Ohio - Scanner Frequencies

85chevy4x4

Yeah it's possible I'm picking up one of the testing talkgroups that are listed as FDMA, I have a pro 106 so I don't think it will hit on anything TDMA. If this was a trunking system wouldn't it display the system ID? When the scanner picks it up( which is quite often), it holds for quite a bit of time, but like I said its all garbled. I can usually make out a word or two here and there but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.