Sun Valley Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scanner-geek

Does anyone have any updated info for Sun Valley/Ketchum? The Database seems to be slim and out of date. Any info would be appreciated. TIA.

Scannergeek

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
Scanner-geek said:
Does anyone have any updated info for Sun Valley/Ketchum? The Database seems to be slim and out of date. Any info would be appreciated. TIA.

Scannergeek
I don't monitor this area(too far away) and I can't really say if the database is out of date or not, but consider a couple of things:

1. The database may seem slim, but this is, in genera,l a rural area and the listed frequencies don't change very often and hve probably been in use for some time.
2. If no new frequencies or systems are added there is no need to update the database.
3. Check out the FCC licenses for the area. I think you'll find there are not that many for Public Safety and they are probably already in the database.
Dave

Scanner-geek

I was in Sun Valley for a couple of days and there is a trunked system for Sun Valley with most operations for the mountain on it. So there have clearly been some changes. It is a motorola type II 800 system. ski patrol was heard operating on this system. There's no mention of in the RR database. Thought someone might know more about it. Thanks anyway.

Scannergeek

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
Having been there, you probably know as much or more about it than most people, including me. What you heard is probably all business use. Seems to be very little interest in monitoring business systems around here, much less posting information here at RR. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.