Sunday crash on 270

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveh552

Anyone happen to record Franklin county on Sunday that may have caught the scanner traffic for the fatal on 270 on Sunday afternoon. 4 teens were killed.

steveh552

went through the scanner feeds there for columbus and franklin county fire and did not hear a thing for the time frame of the accident. guessing it was not one that was broadcast there.

steveh552

I did not see a feed for that, so I am assuming it does not exist. I did hear on the MARCS recording the medflight dispatched and enroute to OSU but that as it.

mmartinfan

Banned
I was listening and pretty sure i was going to have to dispatch our medic on it but 31's got it.

Franklin County S.O was 1st on the scene, he requested the 4 extra medics. Very shortly after Jackson Twp got there and asked for Medflight and then a 2nd bird. Med-Comm was on top of things as usual (Great job Matt) and the 2nd bird was there pretty quickly.

It was not a good scene to be on from what I have heard.

cann1995

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Kevin! I heard the run go out but didnt catch the location. As i was brining Tac1 up in the console, I heard them ask about the helicopter and jumped in from there. Im sure Grove City's phones were blowing up with the amount of cell calls that it generated so I was doing my part to help them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.