Surprise PD Still Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxkevin

Premium Subscriber
I'm just curious to see if anyone is picking up Surprise PD or has heard when they will be back. PRWC Simulcast E has nothing. Any help is appreciated.

phoenixjb442

It looks like they are still using the encrypted talk groups. I asked this question a couple of weeks ago about Surprise and El Mirage and someone stated that they plan to be back to their normal talkgroups soon. Not sure if a date has been established for the change back to the normal groups though.

USScanner

They will be un encrypted soon. Programming error forced them to use the tg's they are on now.

phoenicks

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the info. I just bought a new scanner so I could monitor Surpirse police. Have'nt heard a peep out of them. Any info on when they will be un- encrypted. Thanks Nick

phoenicks

Premium Subscriber
So, has anyone heard anything about Surprise PD or El Mirage PD. I'm using the 396XT and still can't hear anything, not even a garbage truck. Anyone have any ideas?

phoenixjb442

Both Surprise and El Mirage PD are still silent.... Not sure when they are going to switch back over to the un-encrypted TG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.