Survival Flight 17 El Dorado Ar

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenomorf

What talkgroup?
i could not find tg for airports. go RR -AWIN-scroll down to ADEM interop-sw ar. you will see 5 tgs.also you can load all the freuqs from jungsin city tower and scan them if eldorado airport has the radio. that is how i listen in monticello. as long as they don"t unkey the mic you can hold them on chanall and listen.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
i could not find tg for airports. go RR -AWIN-scroll down to ADEM interop-sw ar. you will see 5 tgs.also you can load all the freuqs from jungsin city tower and scan them if eldorado airport has the radio. that is how i listen in monticello. as long as they don"t unkey the mic you can hold them on chanall and listen.

You stated that the airports do radio checks every Wednesday. They have to be on a talkgroup to do it. What talkgroup are you listening to when you hear this? What's the talkgroup number?

bubbaearle

Premium Subscriber
I'd bet it's this:

TGID 2950
State Airport Operators Assn.

I've logged this on ProCom96 a few times from Searcy on the Floyd tower. Randomly...Haven seen it lately tho Never paid attention to length of broadcast. Always a morning hit tho. Usually a pair of them. I'd bet just a radio check.

Out of that block of state agencies, I see/hear 4001 AR Dept of Health more than any other. Very awkward radio check to hospitals around NE AR.

bubbaearle

Premium Subscriber
One I remember well was one afternoon ADH was talking with Unity/Harris Hospital in Newport. They were practicing radio checks with several different young sounding nurses (I assume), they all sounded scared of the radio.
The gentleman @ ADH was doing his best to contain his laughter at some and frustration at others.

zenomorf

You stated that the airports do radio checks every Wednesday. They have to be on a talkgroup to do it. What talkgroup are you listening to when you hear this? What's the talkgroup number?
i dont know the number. but if you run it as conventional as i stated you will hear it just like you hear ADH and ADC.

zenomorf

Here in Webster parish, I hear angel one on trauma comm a lot..I remember several years ago I heard them trying to call springhill medical center on 155.34 and I got on the radio and told them that they would have to land at the airport. The helipad was too small n
is this the same angel one in ar. ?

boy7777777777

I heard the airports yesterday morning doing routine checks for airports around the state. I don’t know the Talkgroup number. I just have the scanner set to wildcard. I’m using an old pro197. I’ll plug it in the computer and turn on win500 to log it next week if you want me to.(03msc)

zenomorf

I heard the airports yesterday morning doing routine checks for airports around the state. I don’t know the Talkgroup number. I just have the scanner set to wildcard. I’m using an old pro197. I’ll plug it in the computer and turn on win500 to log it next week if you want me to.(03msc)
yes please, that would be great thank you.

zenomorf

i will try to find out what name the airports are listed under, then i can find the TG number.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
And just to clarify, ACH has two Angel Flight helos...one red, one blue...and are often both out on flights.
N760AF and N761AF

Of course, Survival Flight has several around the state. Most tail numbers end in SF

boy7777777777

Well. I’m am sorry I’ve not posted the Talkgroup that I said I would get last week. I’ve been in quarantine and not been able to go to my remote site to plug in the scanner into the computer to be able to control it remotely. I was in the middle of getting the whole setup setup completely when this happened.

zenomorf

Well. I’m am sorry I’ve not posted the Talkgroup that I said I would get last week. I’ve been in quarantine and not been able to go to my remote site to plug in the scanner into the computer to be able to control it remotely. I was in the middle of getting the whole setup setup completely when this happened.
is all of LA. on lockdown?

zenomorf

Hello all. Our hospital in El Dorado has partnered with Survival Flight and now has a helicopter based here. It is survival flight 17. Anyone know how I can find the frequency for the helicopter? I’ve searched but have been unsuccessful. It has been here less than a week. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
that helicopter has more than one radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.