Suspect steals Cullman police cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

trace1

Jacksonville AST Post Dispatcher just updated BOLO: Police vehicle has been found abandoned and suspect was said to have stolen another vehicle of unknown description.

trace1

Trace1 do you ever use the Mt Cheha amateur repeater?

Actually I do, although I do a lot more monitoring than talking. I try to at least check in on the Nets on Monday nights at 8PM and the "Golden Gabbers" Net at 130PM on Mon. Wed. & Fri.. The repeater is owned/operated by the Calhoun County Amateur Radio Association of which I am the Public Information Officer.

I'm also a member of the Calhoun County ARES/RACES and we have another repeater that we normally use for severe weather events here locally. However the Cheaha repeater is designated as the District 7 ARES Net for Central Alabama during state-wide severe weather events etc.

SCPD

QRT
Actually I do, although I do a lot more monitoring than talking. I try to at least check in on the Nets on Monday nights at 8PM and the "Golden Gabbers" Net at 130PM on Mon. Wed. & Fri.. The repeater is owned/operated by the Calhoun County Amateur Radio Association of which I am the Public Information Officer.

I'm also a member of the Calhoun County ARES/RACES and we have another repeater that we normally use for severe weather events here locally. However the Cheaha repeater is designated as the District 7 ARES Net for Central Alabama during state-wide severe weather events etc.

I also check into the Golden Gabbers every time I remember to I did remember yesterday,I talk to Donnie from time to time also.

Status
Not open for further replies.