Sussex County paging?

Jack_speight

Premium Subscriber
Anyone here know what the frequencies are for Sussex County paging? What kind of system is it? P25? How can I program it into my WS1065

Jack_speight

Premium Subscriber
Thanks! Do you know if there is any frequencies the WS1065 can get for Vernon?

mark40

Premium Subscriber
Thanks! Do you know if there is any frequencies the WS1065 can get for Vernon?

Vernon is DMR so you are out of luck there.
Note: besides the county fire dispatch on 155.0625, you'd need to program 152.9075 for Newton FD, Andover FD and Andover Township FD dispatches and 154.250 for Sparta dispatch. All these are analog.

joemoor

Feed Provider
Vernon still sends out tones for dispatch on 47.500 for EMS and 46.100 for FD. They are also simulcast on the DMR system and all ops occur on the DMR system. Source, my ears.

NParkNJ

On the Road
Vernon still sends out tones for dispatch on 47.500 for EMS and 46.100 for FD. They are also simulcast on the DMR system and all ops occur on the DMR system. Source, my ears.
Could you send that as a submission? Seems like you definitely have the scoop of what’s happening there/sussex county. Also, you’re saying the tones go out over DMR?

joemoor

Feed Provider
Wilco, DB Entry in progress.

The EMS entry is already there

47.500 WQIF802BM77.0 PLVernon EMSEMS DispatchFMEMS Dispatch

I just also confirmed on my FEED archive that today in fact Vernon FD was dispatched on 46.100 for a fire.

I have my feed scanner running all the time and typically the DMR for FD and EMS will lock when a dispatch is occurring and you can hear the tones. They sound horrible over DMR and do not know if they are effective or simply there for the convenience of folks with DMR HT's to be able to monitor in lieu of or in addition to a traditional pager. I know in the past Vernon also simulcast EMS and FD tones and dispatch on the PD frequency to simultaneously notify PD of a call

Joe / N2JGM

NParkNJ

On the Road
Wilco, DB Entry in progress.

The EMS entry is already there

47.500WQIF802BM77.0 PLVernon EMSEMS DispatchFMEMS Dispatch

I just also confirmed on my FEED archive that today in fact Vernon FD was dispatched on 46.100 for a fire.

I have my feed scanner running all the time and typically the DMR for FD and EMS will lock when a dispatch is occurring and you can hear the tones. They sound horrible over DMR and do not know if they are effective or simply there for the convenience of folks with DMR HT's to be able to monitor in lieu of or in addition to a traditional pager. I know in the past Vernon also simulcast EMS and FD tones and dispatch on the PD frequency to simultaneously notify PD of a call

Joe / N2JGM
Good to know. Thanks man, appreciate the info.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Since 46.10 (131.8 PL) is already listed as Countywide Fire Dispatch, we're not going to duplicate it under Vernon or any other municipality. To that point, thanks for mentioning 47.50 (532 DPL), which is also duplicated too many times, as it appears to be a wide area dispatch channel for Blue Ridge EMS, which covers all of the other municipalities that channel is listed under. Since there is already a note explaining that, I'll be removing the duplicate 47.50 entries from the municipalities.