Suzuki XL7 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJ4OHY

Premium Subscriber
Wife and I just got a dog and didn't like the radio sitting under the seat for the dog to paw at. So I moved everything to the cargo tray in the back of the SUV and put in an extra speaker and mic for operating from the rear of the vehicle.
ypy2ypaq.jpg
udeqetah.jpg
8ybuqame.jpg
geve9y3e.jpg
vageja4u.jpg
aze6eny8.jpg

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
Nice clean setup!

So you have two speakers to one radio?

How is the sound from the rear speaker?

Also, how do you use the speaker in the center console? Do you have to have the console open or can you hear it well while closed and driving?

KJ4OHY

Premium Subscriber
Still waiting on a aux splitter to have both speakers run simultaneously. Just had the cable run so I could switch speakers and mic to operate from the back. The front speaker works well. Haven't touched it since the original install a few years back. I can put the cup holders in and it's plenty loud, however if I slide the cup holder cover closed it gets a bit muted

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
Thanks.

I have a 13 Durango and have been trying to figure where in the truck to put this bulky Uniden powered speaker.

The center console is a nice touch you have but do not think it is going to work in my case. I have a full cover over mine. Might do it in the rear cargo area. Just not sure on the sound or how the little one would like hearing it all the time.

But, you layout peek my interest and look's really nice.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.