Swedish Hospital New CAP+ system

Premises2972

Hey everyone,
I was going to submit this, but I just want to confirm this with others. So I believe Swedish Hospital has a new trunked system per FCC Callsign WRXI857 (SWEDISH COVENANT HEALTH)
Here is what I have,
Swedish Hospital Trunked system
TG 253 encrypted (security?)
Motorola CAP+ Single SIte
464.0875 LCN 1 LSN 1/2 CC 14
464.775 LCN 2 LSN 3/4 CC 15
464.3625 LCN 3 LSN 5/6 CC 12
Any confirmations/issues before I submit this to the database?

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Hey everyone,
I was going to submit this, but I just want to confirm this with others. So I believe Swedish Hospital has a new trunked system per FCC Callsign WRXI857 (SWEDISH COVENANT HEALTH)
Here is what I have,
Swedish Hospital Trunked system
TG 253 encrypted (security?)
Motorola CAP+ Single SIte
464.0875 LCN 1 LSN 1/2 CC 14
464.775 LCN 2 LSN 3/4 CC 15
464.3625 LCN 3 LSN 5/6 CC 12
Any confirmations/issues before I submit this to the database?
If it's encrypted, how can you confirm it's Swedish Hospital or that you're hearing Security traffic?

Premises2972

If it's encrypted, how can you confirm it's Swedish Hospital or that you're hearing Security traffic?
Security is just a guess, as I put a question mark next to it
I am quite sure its Swedish because it corresponds with their FCC license, and those 3 frequencies are all part of a system. In addition, since Swedish is joining the Northshore/Endeavor Health System, (who all use a linked CAP+ system), it would make sense to Swedish to be building their own system.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Security is just a guess, as I put a question mark next to it
I am quite sure its Swedish because it corresponds with their FCC license, and those 3 frequencies are all part of a system. In addition, since Swedish is joining the Northshore/Endeavor Health System, (who all use a linked CAP+ system), it would make sense to Swedish to be building their own system.
I wouldn't submit anything until it can be confirmed which is what's usually required for the database submissions. Maybe try a little more time on it, listen for any non-encrypted talkgroups to confirm it's a hospital you're listening to. Also, confirmed LCN's are
helpful.

Premises2972

I wouldn't submit anything until it can be confirmed which is what's usually required for the database submissions. Maybe try a little more time on it, listen for any non-encrypted talkgroups to confirm it's a hospital you're listening to. Also, confirmed LCN's are
helpful.
Yes, this is why I didn't submit, I am asking for confirmation, as I only have one SDR (which is usually monitoring something else) and no digital scanners. I was hoping someone could put this into a scanner and confirm this