SWLFEST for 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You can find out about all the events here - it's coming up fast; this year it's 3 days, Mar 1-3

NASWA Winter SWL Fest » Forums & Events

It's held in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania so if you're in the area, please feel free to drop in and mosey around. The rooms, as I understand it, are going fast...

If you are going to the Loops presentation on Friday, there might be a handout with all sorts of good stuff that we could add to the Loops wiki. If someone would forward me a copy, it would be greatly appreciated. Contact me at ka3jjz1 (at) verizon (dot) net if you can.

Mike

woebbers

im 8 miles away im planning on attending all 3 days

Sal

You can find out about all the events here - it's coming up fast; this year it's 3 days, Mar 1-3

NASWA Winter SWL Fest » Forums & Events

It's held in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania so if you're in the area, please feel free to drop in and mosey around. The rooms, as I understand it, are going fast...

If you are going to the Loops presentation on Friday, there might be a handout with all sorts of good stuff that we could add to the Loops wiki. If someone would forward me a copy, it would be greatly appreciated. Contact me at ka3jjz1 (at) verizon (dot) net if you can.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.