Sys 420F SL Co PW TG3632

Status
Not open for further replies.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
Finished listening to a comms check. It appears to be Salt Lake Valley Health Dept. Government Center conducting an 09:00 check-in with Rose Park Clinic, South East Clinic, South Main Clinic, West Jordan Clinic, City Clinic, and Shipp Clinic. All of these appear to be involved with the H1N1 shots distrubution.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
There have been some changes to the users on this system, since I last monitored it.

TG 848 appears to be County Rec Services providing xportation to/from Schools and County Rec Centers.

TG 1040 is Garbage Collection
TG 1200 is SL County Trash Transfer Station
TG 2000 was ID'ed as Capitol Theatre Operations
Traffic on TG's 2576, 2608, and 2640 make me believe they are with the Salt Palace
TG 3312 was ID'ed as Div Ageing Services Ch-C
TG 3280 was ID'ed as Div Ageing Services Ch-B

No traffic heard on the Sheriffs or Animal Control TG's shown in the DB.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
Will you be submitting the corrections to the Db, Gary?

I haven't decide yet :)
I've been playing with the PRO-107 and have found multiple issues with the Database. This is one of the systems that need work. And I know, The Database is only as good as WE make it. :)

As for corrections, I've been monitoring this system and have a few more changes/additions. Hope to get them submitted this weekend.

Nice of you to ask, though.

qlajlu

Silent Key
Kudos

I've got to give you kudos, Gary, for the silent work you have been doing. You have been a driving force for recognizing and getting most of the systems of our state into the Utah Database. You and KD7RTO (the other Gary) are responsible for probably 90% + of the identified systems now in the Db for Utah.

Your work on this system (420F - Salt Lake County PW) caught my attention because I rely on Salt Lake County Aging Services for transportation to the VA for my medical appointments anymore. I can confirm your assessment of the Channel A (TGID 3248) for Aging Services. Actually, they call it Senior Transportation, but that is such a small discrepancy as to be insignificant.

I've only been listening for a couple of days, and this is the only one I'm familiar enough with to offer an opinion. I'll keep listening off and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.