Sys Id 4e00

Status
Not open for further replies.

10-95

baybum said:
Here's a novel idea...post the frequency and the geographical area in which it was heard.

I'm resisting posting the reply I'd like to post to you, but you can probably guess which geographical area I think you should take yourself to.

baybum

Nice...next time you request information, be sure to leave out as many details as possible, so those of us that are here to help, (and the majority of us are) can go through the laborious
process of researching information so that we can give the most accurate response possible.

jparks29

John McClane
baybum said:
Nice...next time you request information, be sure to leave out as many details as possible, so those of us that are here to help, (and the majority of us are) can go through the laborious
process of researching information so that we can give the most accurate response possible.

I have a black radio with an antenna,the battery is very tall, and black too, it has buttons on it, and some knobs, who makes the radio? what does it do? can i see my local system with it? I hear they have a special system noone can listen to, can I listen to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.