System Files for 396 for Nothern VA (PRINCEWILLIAM CO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmamba

Anyone have or know of where I can discover/download freqs, talkgroups, etc to be used with the 396 ?

thanks

BoxAlarm187

Level 6 RR Member (Since 1998)
Premium Subscriber
Simply click "database" at the top of this page, and use the menus to find all of the PWC information you could possibly want! :)

greenmamba

PrinceWilliam CO VA

Great !
Being new to this forum 2 days and a 396t one day, are there simplified instructions on how to turn the "database" info into useable USD files for upload to the 396t ?
Or is it just a lot of google search, Forum post reads, and try yourself ?..

I see the data posted but..... sorta like the caveman who ran across someone eating cooked meat and asking how did you cook it and the other cavemas says you need fire.

I'm sure all the secrets are carefully outlined in a great source document like the 396 manual and once I digest a hundred forum post, read the manual a half dozen times and search the internet for hours I'm positive I will find FIRE.

I really looking for someone who has a pre-cannned usd file to share.

thanks

greenmamba

PrinceWilliam County - Email sent

Just sent you the email below... THANKS for you offer.

Hello,

First thanks for offering your files. I found a nice web site that converts info to usd files, takes some work but gets the job done.. BUT … it would be nice to see what others have without a trial an error wasting hours of work.

I am basically interested in anything in the PWC area. I live in Dumfries VA which is in PWC.

I-95 is one mile from my home, VA State police would be a big plus, I drive the 70 miles round trip each work day into Rosslyn/arlington VA.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.