Tabby Mtn. UCAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AD7ZW

Just an update.the only active voice channel on Tabby Mtn. appears to be Wasatch/Summit Regional. During todays semi crash in strawberry valley i was hearing both summit and wasatch dispatch centers. Most traffic appears to be summit dispatch with bits of wasatch mixed in. The frequency is 852.5750

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Are you able to get Site info? we guess it might be 7202-0023 or 643Eh-0023 or 22? Ford has peers of 643e-0022 and 7202-0023 Cedar also has 7202-0023 as a peer. just wondering if we can narrow these down...

AD7ZW

No i am not. As i stated in the original thread fruitland/duchense county UCAN i am using an old radio shack pro 2050 scanner at work to scan UHF/800 Mhz and a Yaesu Ft-2800 radio to monitor the local ham repeaters & VHF public safety. Home is a yaesu Ft-8800 dual band radio with one side scanning the local ham repeaters and the other side monitoring public safety. If the 800 mhz were true trunking sites i would not be able to monitor them. For what little 800mhz activity their is in the area i can not justify a new scanner just to monitor them. Public safety is still VHF out here with the exception of Gold Cross Ambulance out of Vernal which is 450. All the 800 Mhz repeaters are standalone and patched back to the local VHF repeaters. Listings for Duchesne, Uintah, and Daggett county are still current to my knowledge. There have not been any changes made since the switch to narrowband 2 years ago. The exception to this would be The Bureau Of Indian Affairs Police that are using a P25 encrypted system that i have not been able to narrow down. I am friends with the local fire chief and am his first call when he has radio questions or problems so i have access to the frequency information should something change.

Reed
AD7ZW
Northeastern Utah

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Ok yeah i couldnt remember if that was you or who, so sorry for askin again. P25 i can pick up but nothing local here picks it up. however it does real good for colorado p25 when i can pick it up. i have a 396t and xt..

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I went to Vernal Roosevelt and Duchesne Monday, and it looks like Tabby is changed to 7202 Site 35 on control channel 856.7625..... Steamboat is Site 22 on the 643Eh System I think the control channel was 852.4375 not sure. Little mountain is site 21 on the 643Eh system control channel was 855.2125. Also heard 2 Systems from Colorado DTRS P25... one is on Mellen Hill and the other is on Cathedral Bluff... can be heard from Roosevelt North to Vernal. I was there when the box truck tipped blocking the one lane between Roosevelt and Vernal , BIA was on scene... and heard an Encrypted/ P25 digital channel on Federal 172.1375 which I heard before when I went to Timberlane a couple of years ago... I also heard currant creek on 7202 Site 28 as well it was in and out mostly in Duchesne.... heard many businesses as well I will post more in a bit

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
SteamBoat Needs Submitted

Looks like we need to Submit Steamboat On Ucan as System 643Eh and on Site 22, I will Submit it ASAP...

Status
Not open for further replies.