Table Rock park Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
I'm camping out at Table Rock State Park and I'm trying to find freqs for the state park rangers. Any Help? I see the cars have VHF High and Low Band antenna's.

kpoe_28

I'm camping out at Table Rock State Park and I'm trying to find freqs for the state park rangers. Any Help? I see the cars have VHF High and Low Band antenna's.

Try searching the lower end of the 151mhz band, I think you'll find them on 151.31000 and the VHF-low band antenna is so the can talk to Troop D Springfield, Listen for Troop D dispatch on 42.10 and the mobiles on 42.32,if your close or inline with the mobile relay it is 456.275. Hope this is what your looking for.

Scanning-NWA

Table Rock Park Rangers

You might also give 153.875 MHz a try as I saw it listed as Branson Area Park Security in a scanner frequency list I once came across on the internet. 151.31 MHz and 153.875 MHz are listed as DNR (Department Of Natural Resources frequencies) for Missouri Parks. Where I live I also hear Troop D MHP Springfield dispatch assist Park Rangers and Conservation units on VHF low band frequencies of the MHP (42.06 MHz, 42.10 MHz, and 42.12 MHz). The Branson MHP State Repeater, on 456.275 MHz, repeats the VHF low band cars on 42.22MHz and 42.32 MHz. You can monitor Missouri Conservation Agents on their own repeaters at 151.19 MHz and there is also the Missouri Water Patrol to monitor on their 155.595 MHz repeaters. Consider VHF Marine Band 156.800 MHz and 157.100 MHz frequencies for Table Rock Lake and Silver Dollar City Police can be heard on 155.13 MHz. I live in NW Arkansas and the Park Rangers in my area (that patrol Beaver Lake Park access areas) are heard on 163.4375 MHz. These Park Rangers drive green pickup trucks and are Army Corps Of Engineers personnel. In my area, I hear the Park Rangers checking on campers and the evening hours seem to have the most traffic on the radio though I do hear their boat on the lake in the daytime hours. Try this frequency in the Branson area because the Table Rock Dam is also under the authority of the Army Corps Of Engineers. Summer Holiday weekends mean the busiest time of the year for Parks. I have vacationed in Branson many times myself but haven't remembered to try 151.31 MHz, 153.875 MHz and 163.4375 MHz so let us know what you hear. When you are in Branson you can also hear Troop G Willow Springs dispatch on 42.38 MHz and Troop I Rolla dispatch on 42.58 MHz if you have a VHF low band antenna for your scanner. Enjoy your camping in Branson!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.