TAC02 on FleetNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymbag

Premium Subscriber
I’ve been hearing this talkgroup on FleetNet for some time now, what is going on with the Haldimand talkgroup?

Most of the activities surround the Caledonia clash going.

Andy_SDS100

I’ve been hearing this talkgroup on FleetNet for some time now, what is going on with the Haldimand talkgroup?

Most of the activities surround the Caledonia clash going.
Same here on the Woodstock tower, I've seen it being used a lot.

falldownphil

1TAC08 is being used for COVID-19 vaccine runs as I type this. Maybe they were using that TAC02 channel as well.
I can second the TAC 8 being used for COVID vax runs at the moment. However, I don't think that has any relation to the activity on TAC 2.

From what I recall back in the summer, I was mostly hearing McKenzie Meadows specific traffic on TAC 2. Since then I've heard all sorts of traffic related to the Haldimand area. Unfortunately, I can't be of too much use, as I was hearing it so much that I disabled it about a month ago as it was distracting me from more relevant chatter.
Recently it seems I've been hearing a bunch of traffic over Burlington and 1GTR with units on route and leaving Caledonia. I've been tempted to turn it back on, but every time I do they talk so much, it's all I hear.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
The OPP have been in Caledonia since the summer, out of area cars continually pass in and out of the area.

Tac 2 is patched with Haldimand for now. Brant is patched with Oxford these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.