Tacitcal Command Center / Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedeb

First off, I had already answered the question a few posts back. Second, I don't care to hear some one's opinionated idea on how all us Americans are. Third, you had already stated that "It's a self important term. Just go with the roll". So what are you trying to accomplish here? That you are smart enough to know the difference between someone with a band-aid and a triage medical center? When I originally posted this thread, my thought for command center/shack came to me by the way I have my "SHACK" was laid out. I had know idea it was going to cause a few people this much animosity. With that said, please supply me a link to your "shack or what ever you want to to call it" so I can go over and create some drama.

I'm sorry you get upset so easy. I'll leave yu be and let you play Tacticool command.
HT.gif

mike_gain

HOLY COW !!! I never thought to use a DISH/DIRECT mount that way. I'll keep my eyes open at the local recycle center.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Folks, remember where you are

It is not necessary to attack someone for the use of term "Command Post" when describing their setup. If that is what they choose to call it, why is it necessary to bring up a difference of opinion. If anyone finds the use of "Command Post" in reference to pictures of a shack, I would suggest you take a hint from the owner of the site; here is his post from 2005.

Spankymedic7

Wow!

Nice! Nice! Nice! I am an absolute HT freak (particularly Motorola and Kenwood) and LOVE the collection! Very nicely done!

Status
Not open for further replies.