Tacitcal Command Center / Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceS2022

what cracks me up is the use of the old dish network dish mount!! holds the UHF spike! pretty funny!

Now if your going to laugh at my setup, make sure know what you are looking at;) That is a DirecTV mount, and if you look closely, I'm using an older digital beeper to tie down the coax.

Unfortunately, I have been a Viking fan since 1974. It's been a long time with no championship. I'm hoping to see one before I check out.

Attachments

• DSC01127a.jpg
    DSC01127a.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 849

phillmobile

what is it that you are in command of to have a command room?

All you Americans seem to be commanding something but i aint worked out what yet

LanceS2022

It never ends, lol

All you Americans seem to be commanding something but i aint worked out what yet

Here we go "All you Americans seem to be commanding something" what propels someone to write crap like this in a radio forum? You don't know anything about me, so do us all a favor here, and keep your labels and stereotypical beliefs to yourself. With that said, I want to thank you for stopping by, and may you have a great day!

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned

"All you Americans"?? Well we command the same the same pleasures and enjoyment from life that you do over there on that side of the pond and WE have worked it out! ;)

n9zas

reedeb

Here we go "All you Americans seem to be commanding something" what propels someone to write crap like this in a radio forum? You don't know anything about me, so do us all a favor here, and keep your labels and stereotypical beliefs to yourself. With that said, I want to thank you for stopping by, and may you have a great day!

"All you Americans"?? Well we command the same the same pleasures and enjoyment from life that you do over there on that side of the pond and WE have worked it out! ;)

n9zas

He did bring up a valid question. MOST out here don't command squat. You have a radio shack NOT a tactical command post. Two vast and different concepts. Saying you have a command post and not commanding anything is like someone with a bandaid saying they are a triage medical center.

LanceS2022

He did bring up a valid question. MOST out here don't command squat. You have a radio shack NOT a tactical command post. Two vast and different concepts. Saying you have a command post and not commanding anything is like someone with a bandaid saying they are a triage medical center.

First off, I had already answered the question a few posts back. Second, I don't care to hear some one's opinionated idea on how all us Americans are. Third, you had already stated that "It's a self important term. Just go with the roll". So what are you trying to accomplish here? That you are smart enough to know the difference between someone with a band-aid and a triage medical center? When I originally posted this thread, my thought for command center/shack came to me by the way I have my "SHACK" was laid out. I had know idea it was going to cause a few people this much animosity. With that said, please supply me a link to your "shack or what ever you want to to call it" so I can go over and create some drama.

P.S. I want to congratulate you on surviving a triple bypass, if that is what you are referring to in the quote "2012 Zipper Club" I myself am a kidney transplant survivor (4/6/2006).

questnz

Man, Chief Commanding Officer would have no bar of that, I will be in the dog box for ever or she would kick me out to the shed !
No amount of groveling would help either. I will be sleeping with your Pugs!

Last edited:

Michael-SATX

Wow, how long have you been gathering radios ? Did you buy from eBay or other various sources ?
You should post a rough list of what models you have ... that would be no small task I'll bet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.