Tacoma Police Activity Unusual

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to the gas station tonight North Pearl street in Tacoma before heading North. I get gas and notice a vehicle parked next to mine with the driver inside. I go pay then pump. The guy next to me gets out smiles and I say "lots of cops out tonight" he says something i didn't quite understand then goes inside stands at the counter for 5 minutes then comes out. A TPD rolls down pearl stops at red light but i feel he is staring at me. The light turns green but he stays sitting in the road while all other cars drive then realizes he is alone stopped at a green light and takes off. Then a street bike pulls up and parks in front of gas station. The driver is wearing an orange helmet. Now the guy that was parked next to me gets in his car (he pumped like $4 worth of gas). Orange helmet guy is still sitting on his bike. I get in my car and start it and so does the guy next to me but he doesn't leave cause hes reading something. I look at orange helmet guy as he takes helmet off then walks across parking lot and comes back and sits on bike again. I then turn car off get out throw some garbage away and start washing my windows. Guy nextdoor has his window down says "your doing a fine job" i chuckle and thank him He turns his vehicle back off and i look at orange helmet guy who looks upset that im washing my windows and he takes off on bike turns right out the parking lot. I finish windows and get back in car and start it. Nextdoor guy starts vehicle too but stays put. I pull to street and put left blinker on and nextdoor guy is behind me but instead of left i go right same direction as orange helmet guy. Nextdoor guy follows. I take first right then watch out rearview and nextdoor guy keeps going. I turn headlights off and flip a b then turn headlights back on and go left the way i came from. 1st car coming towards me is that same TPD so I get spooked and book it back home cause I don't have a drivers license right now but i don't think this is about a drivers license. I don't have a scanner but am seeking someone who is good as eavesdropping and bored who wants to help me figure this out. I feel im being watched by these cops or whoever they are and don't trust them for nothing? Im just a nobody whose been in trouble in the past but dont do much anymore these days and definitely not trying to go back to prison on a set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.