Tacoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Can I get members here to verify that 868.58750 is used as a control channel in the Tacoma area.

SCPD

QRT
I'll check when I get home Ken. I don't listen to them that much any more. Did the CC change recently?

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
I'll check when I get home Ken. I don't listen to them that much any more. Did the CC change recently?

Have any updates for this Nick, I did add this to that system, even though the FCC list it, as only used by Snohomish County.

SCPD

QRT
Yep I've been checking into this for the last few minutes.

The Puyallup system is just out of my range but I can just make out the control channels. The freq you gave might be an alternate CC but I hear only static. I'm hearing CC activity on the blue alternate CC freqs right now. The two red frequencies are just static.

The primary Tacoma system is using the usual 867.9875 for its CC and is active.

I'll see if I can get Unitrunker to sniff out the CC's.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
I love unitrunker and use it on my PSR-500 and 600, now I am running my HP-1 with the extreme upgrade and this thing can do it all now with the upgrade.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
OK, I'm sittin here in Downtown Puyallup lookin at 6 Uniden trunktracker scanners and they all show a Control Channel of 868.5750............

BC246T / BCD396XT | BCD396T \ BR330T / BC346XT | BCD396XT
That is what I thought and against my better judgment I added it. its now removed.

SCPD

QRT
Aww you guys beat me to it. I was collecting more data. :)

Here you go Ken:

And yes, the 5875 is not possible. It doesn't fit the channel layout.

BTW, using Unitrunker with the 396XT was not a good choice. I got a lot of bad data. I decided to use my discriminator-modified PRO-2006 and it decodes 100% perfectly.

868575.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.