tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
alphanumeric tags for online feeds, programming of scanners or what?

Might also want to change the location of this post from the breaking news area.

Jim<

04Z1V6

Tom what manufacturer, model scanner are you using. Some scanners will not output tags. I think your trying to set up your new Castle Rock fire feed.

SCPD

QRT
I have a pro-197 scanner. I have followed the directions so far and no good. the pro197 sets up as a gre500/600 scanner.

SCPD

QRT
yes my scanner is streaming but I see you run alpha tags so i like to find out how you didi it? I am from the castle rock area I would be more then happy to meet you somewhere to help me set it up! I am off of plum creek hyway.

utlchris

yes my scanner is streaming but I see you run alpha tags so i like to find out how you didi it? I am from the castle rock area I would be more then happy to meet you somewhere to help me set it up! I am off of plum creek hyway.

Hey Thomas,

I think your getting at how to display the tag information on the Live Audio Site? I'm assuming they are already displaying on the radio itself? From there the easiest way is to be running the Radio Reference scannercast software. If you are running that take a look at the thread listed below to show how to set it up to display tags.

http://forums.radioreference.com/co.../170539-new-scannercast-broadcast-client.html

04Z1V6

Great job. You are rocking the tags now. Did you end up down loading the beta version? We need to get together, I will bring the pro-106. Are you going to the next scanner meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.