Taking my technician test tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

TelcoSurvey

Hello!
I am new to the hobby, obviously, and am taking my tech test tomorrow on my way out of town. I travel domestic for 3 weeks a month, so HF isnt in the cards at this point. I look forward to chatting with as many people as possible after i get my sign. I hope to learn a lot from this site, and the people involved.

Again, Hello!!!

hhrj

Premium Subscriber
Hello!
I am new to the hobby, obviously, and am taking my tech test tomorrow on my way out of town. I travel domestic for 3 weeks a month, so HF isnt in the cards at this point. I look forward to chatting with as many people as possible after i get my sign. I hope to learn a lot from this site, and the people involved.

Again, Hello!!!

Hello,
Welcome to the forum...
Did you take the test?
Did you pass?
What aspect of amateur radio are you interested in?
There's a wealth of info available here and all over the net.
Other hams are more then happy to give a helping hand, just ask.
Take care,
Ron
PS: I passed General last week, piece of cake!

TelcoSurvey

I passed the technician test. Took the general segment for the heck of it, having not studied. I didnt pass it. I plan on taking it in the next couple months.
Ive enjoyed scanning and SWL'ing since childhood, and finally got around to getting my ham ticket.
I have always had an interest in communications in all forms. And l am now working as a field syrveyor for a telecommunications company. This puts me in some odd locations, and having a radio in situations where i might need it is comforting. I am also really interested in learning CW, and QRP.

r_eugene1

Hello!

Again, Hello!!!
Welcome aboard and good luck on your exam, I'm sure you will do just fine. I myself just got my Technician ticket a little over a month ago and really enjoy chatting with different folks.
This is a wonderful site to learn things from, there are a lot of people who are more than willing to help you. So if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Once again good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.